Jeslyn Maids specializes in bringing affordable custom house cleaning services to you. We offer service on a weekly, biweekly, triweekly, monthly or special occasion basis. You will always get professional service at a reasonable price.
Having someone in your home is a concern for many people. Jeslyn Maids is conscious of that fact and does its utmost to put your mind at ease. We carefully interview, screen and train all of our employees, in addition to performing background checks on everyone we hire. We are committed to having the most trustworthy, professional staff in the house cleaning business.
A House Cleaning Service That is Bonded and Insured
We take pride in our careful attention to every detail. This includes treating your personal belongings with care. Unfortunately, on occasions accidents occur. Jeslyn Maids is bonded and commercially insured in order to take care of any such accidents.
Top 6 Reasons Jeslyn Maids is Better Choice Than An Individual Who Cleans Houses
- With Jeslyn Maids, you never have to worry about whether your maid will show up on the appointed day. If she is sick or unavailable, we send a back-up team member to ensure your home is cleaned on schedule. An individual who does house cleaning does not offer this option.
- Jeslyn Maids is a service business, which pays employer taxes and Social Security for its employees, so you don’t have to.
- Because it is bonded and insured, you get peace of mind with Jeslyn Maids. Individual house cleaners typically do not carry such protection.
- When you choose Jeslyn Maids you immediately have access to our service team of trained professionals to serve and assistant you when you need us. An individual may not always be available and trained in all departments of service.
- Jeslyn Maids thoroughly interviews, screens and trains its employees, even performing background checks, so you don’t have to. You can enjoy a clean home, without worries.
- The Jeslyn Maids staff is pet friendly, guaranteed.
Come home to a clean home every day and have more time to do the things you want to do.